Thursday, 8 November 2012

 Determined to get a job over Christmas to pay for a brilliant summer next year travelling round Europe I've finally struck gold. Yesterday I went for an interview at Thomas Pink. Fully clad in formal wear I trotted over, literally because my dress was so tailored and was greeted by two very polite gentlemen. I was then taken to these secret walkways and offices hidden in Fenwicks and put through my paces. Possibly the most friendliest interview I've ever been too! They seemed very pleased with my background in the fashion industry and my overall knowledge of the company itself. I even managed to drop in the fact I was going to spend the rest of the evening sat in waiting for a Tesco delivery. Talk about personality eh? Never one to get my hopes though I was very willing to accept the fact I may not here from them.......till today when at around 2 pm I got the wondrous phone call offering me the position. I'm officially employed! Woooo!





No comments:

Post a Comment