Lets start at the beginning....
As the first post I probably should give you the DL on me, myself and I.Current student at Northumbria University in Newcastle studying BA(Hons) in Fashion Communication. I'm going into my second year middle of September. Therefore you can probably assume a load of posts on ridiculously expensive items of clothing i'd long to own or my latest Tesco shop that cost a whole £5 pound.
Definitely going to be some variety.
Studying fashion that's obviously going to heavily influence my posts however having grown up with the most awesome music taste thanks to my dad you can expect many music posts, few vinyl shots, maybe even a tape I've found in a charity shop.
Mostly just gonna go off my latest obsession which seems to be headbands at the moment as my hair is no longer than my jawline so definitely needs accessorizing! Sure to be influenced by graphics, home-wares, shoes, and as you can guess from the title, dogs!
I'm sorry to anybody reading who owns a cat but i'm definitely a dog person. Mine is a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, like Charlotte in sex and the city, and my sister owns a Puggle so you can expect many a shot of the dogs being cute, or stupid or just plain ridiculous.
This blog is pretty much gonna be another outlet for my thoughts, opinions, likes and dislikes. Not employed [hint to anyone looking for an up and coming fashion student to hire ;)] so all my views are my own and purely there cause I think they'll make an interesting post.
Just one more way for me to try and find my footing in this overflowing and inspiring industry. So if your wanting cool pictures, undiscovered items, awesome playlists, pretty much just to follow the day to day life of a fashionista/student/photographer/anything else that's creative then you've found the right blog.
More than welcome to comment, message or whatever people do nowadays to communicate as all will be appreciated.
Twitter-@VikkiKillion
Tumblr-http://fairest-impressions.tumblr.com/
get in contact!!
[Vikki]
No comments:
Post a Comment