Thursday, 6 September 2012

They're accessories....for your head!



[L-R-maple syrup comb, country garden fascinator, 
monarch butterfly clips, whole lotta rosie headband black] 

As my hair is beyond simple, comes to my jawline, impossible to curl 
and have never been without a fringe I've become obsessed with hair accessories!!

Courtesy of Company Magazines street-style edit a/w 2012 I've found more hair gems. 
Known for never wearing jewelry i find a simple hairband or clip the easiest solution to my lack of accessories. They are certainly helping my 'same style' hair become more wearable and playable. After all, the face is where the moneys at. 

Definitely going to invest in some from 'Crown And Glory' as shown above with their bright colours. Playing up any outfit, especially mine as black is a staple. I've completely fallen in love with the 3-d rose headbands each with super cute names like 'whole lotta rosie, and darling buds of may'. 

Cannot resist! Wait with eager click for a post with me wearing one!


The web page for the Company magazine-http://www.company.co.uk/high-street-edit/




No comments:

Post a Comment