Thursday, 6 September 2012

Track 1

                                      

A lazy day for me includes a ridiculously long walk 
with one dog and a whole lot of 'acoustic-folk-indie-classic-anything with a guitar/piano' songs on the go. Most of these are courtesy of Bliss TV like this gem I've just heard. I'm probably months behind, and I know for sure this won't have been the first hit but its the first I've heard of them. Band called 'of monsters and men' catchy right? They are a 6 piece indie band from Iceland and they are amazing!! 

As their from Iceland, names aren't exactly Ben Smith but definitely worth the extra ten breathes you have to take. The girls voice is very Ellie Goulding/Lissie set against beautiful simplistic guitar rifs and gentle tones of drum and trumpet, it just melts on your ears. 

Touring in 2013, I'm gonna try and get myself a ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment